What annoys you that the return of a beautiful journey, the airline, might lose your suitcase or even worse you lose it when you arrive at the place of vacation? As weigh the long waits in the deserts airports at night where you don’t find even a drinks machine, as if you were in the middle of the Sahara?
Not to mention the dirty toilets, the lack of elevators or escalators running or the slowness of security controls and many other situations that have made you think :”This airport doesn’t deserve!” We found a nice and curious classification drawn up by eDreams on the best and worst airports in the world and look up :
1. Singapore Changi Airport. It grabs the top spot for shopping, to the best restaurants and waiting rooms. It equipped with 5 terminal, swimming pool, botanical gardens, children’s playground and much more where the wait will be pleasant and not endless and boring. Skytrax, the British research firm that operates in the field of civil aviation, assigns a rating of 5 stars at the airport.
2. Oslo Airport Gardermoen in Norvay, also here shopping, restaurants , services and cleaning placing it in first place . They started the expansion of the arrivals and departures area since 2012 and the work will be completed in 2017, but without any inconvenience to the passengers and promised 52000 square meters of space for additional services.
3. Zurich Airport, Switzerland, with more than 80 stores open until 21 and food stores open until 23, you will not have the feeling of being in a ghost airport.
4. Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, born in 1952 for the Summer Olympic Games, nowadays it boasts of two terminals where each year 15 million passengers pass here. Services and shops available.
5. Munich Airport, the architecture of this airport is a very popular backdrop for photo and film shoots, so much so that on their site, there are some rules and information if you wanted to do filming or photo shoots.
6. Glasgow Airport, UK, It offers exclusive and trendy shops with outstanding brand, as well as various restaurants and bars with views of the runway.
7. Copenhagen Airport, Denmark, a large play area, space to change and feed your children, 120 shops mostly style and Scandinavian brands.
8. Bangkok International Airport, Thailand Smoking room, prayer room, medical service, postal service, visa on arrival and electric car service ( Buggy ). You need to know more?
9. Heathrow Airport, UK, security, shopping , restaurants and more English-style.
10. Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv, Israel, inside 3 Terminal and the mall with shops and restaurants. The planes taking off and landing can be viewed from a tilted glass wall.
And now the ranking of the worst airports:
1. Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca, Morocco
2. LaGuardia Airport, New York, USA
3. Berlin Schönefeld Airport, Germany
4. Rome Fiumicino Airport, Italy
5. Marrakesh Meara Airport, Morocco
6.Rome Ciampino Airport, Italy
7. Mexico City International Airport, Mexico
8. Berlin Tegel Airport, Germany
9. London Stansted Airport, UK
10. Budapest Ferihegy International Airport, Hungary
We have not had the pleasure to see them all and then we ask you what you think. What is your personal opinion ?